An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com
An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com

Blaine High remains closed after ‘significant’ electrical blast

September 29, 2016 07:59 AM