1. Lynden Christian: Returning state champions still have best player in conference.
2. Ferndale: Depth, stars and a love for the game. Can’t go wrong.
3. Sehome: Always assume Sehome will find new weapons to replace seniors.
4. Burlington-Edison: The Tigers are always a contender for the NWC title.
5. Lynden: If the stars can step up, the Lions will be going to the postseason.
6. Anacortes: Should be another strong team again this season.
7. Bellingham: The new coach is very excited about her team and for good reason.
8. Squalicum: New coach, new core and some talented youth will make the Storm intriguing.
9. Nooksack Valley: A ton of athleticism should go a long way for the Pioneers.
10. Meridian: So many returners from the core will make Trojans competitive.
11. Blaine: Leadership and resiliency will win the Borderites a few matches this year.
12. Mount Baker: So many unexpected losses signal a rough season.
13. Sedro-Woolley: The most wins in a season for the Cubs since 2007 has been three.