1. Lynden: Lions showed no hangover during huge 33-30 win over Sedro-Woolley.
2. Sedro-Woolley: Cubs’ top defense wasn’t too impressive against Lynden.
3. Squalicum: Storm have won four straight and are locked into a postseason berth.
4. Burlington-Edison: Tigers are playing strong football at the right time.
5. Mount Baker: Despite last week’s loss, Baker with a win this week, can clinch a league title.
6. Sehome: Mariners won impressively over Golden Eagles in a must-win scenario.
7. Ferndale: After a huge rivalry win, Golden Eagles came out flat against Sehome.
8. Meridian: It’s win and your in for the Trojans, who’ll be looking to beat the Pioneers.
9. Blaine: Borderites face mighty Lynden following back-to-back lopsided losses.
10. Lynden Christian: Consistency seems to be what the Lyncs are lacking this season.
11. Nooksack Valley: Pioneers are out of postseason race, but they can still play spoiler.
12. Anacortes: With Squalicum next, a Seahawks’ league win doesn’t seem very plausible.
13. Bellingham: Red Raiders finally lost last week but can move over .500 with a win.