1. Sedro-Woolley: All signs point to the Cubs and Lions playing for a league title next week.
2. Lynden: Lions showed some vulnerability during last week’s close win over Burlington.
3. Squalicum: Storm captured first win in program history against Golden Eagles last week.
4. Burlington-Edison: Tigers’ upset bid of Lynden fell short, but they proved they’re the real deal.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Bellingham Herald
5. Mount Baker: Mountaineers have won five straight and have the inside track to a 1A league title.
6. Ferndale: Golden Eagles’ remaining schedule is tough with both Lynden and Sedro-Woolley left.
7. Blaine: With three weeks left, Borderites are in the thick of the 2A race for a postseason berth.
8. Sehome: Mariners are in the midst of a three-game losing streak with rival Squalicum up next.
9. Meridian: Trojans can lock up 1A postseason berth with a road win against Lynden Christian.
10. Lynden Christian: Lyncs are much improved but need a win to stay alive in the postseason hunt.
11. Nooksack Valley: Pioneers can turn around their season with a huge road win against Baker.
12. Anacortes: Seahawks won’t likely add their first league win against Sedro-Woolley this Friday.
13. Bellingham: Red Raiders have won three straight, and their rush offense has been impressive.