1. Sedro-Woolley: All signs point to the Cubs and Lions playing for a league title next week.
2. Lynden: Lions showed some vulnerability during last week’s close win over Burlington.
3. Squalicum: Storm captured first win in program history against Golden Eagles last week.
4. Burlington-Edison: Tigers’ upset bid of Lynden fell short, but they proved they’re the real deal.
5. Mount Baker: Mountaineers have won five straight and have the inside track to a 1A league title.
6. Ferndale: Golden Eagles’ remaining schedule is tough with both Lynden and Sedro-Woolley left.
7. Blaine: With three weeks left, Borderites are in the thick of the 2A race for a postseason berth.
8. Sehome: Mariners are in the midst of a three-game losing streak with rival Squalicum up next.
9. Meridian: Trojans can lock up 1A postseason berth with a road win against Lynden Christian.
10. Lynden Christian: Lyncs are much improved but need a win to stay alive in the postseason hunt.
11. Nooksack Valley: Pioneers can turn around their season with a huge road win against Baker.
12. Anacortes: Seahawks won’t likely add their first league win against Sedro-Woolley this Friday.
13. Bellingham: Red Raiders have won three straight, and their rush offense has been impressive.