There are only two days left to enjoy the Northwest Washington Fair in Lynden. Canadian rock band Loverboy will take center stage at 7:30 p.m. Friday at the Grandstand.
Here’s the fair schedule for Friday, Aug. 19:
Hours: 9 a.m.-11 p.m. through Aug. 20; carnival rides and games for all ages open from 11 a.m. to 11 p.m. daily.
Where: Northwest Washington Fair and Events Center, 1775 Front St., Lynden.
Sign Up and Save
Get six months of free digital access to The Bellingham Herald
Cost: Gate admission is $12 for adults, $10 for seniors 62 and older and $7 for children ages 6-12. Children 5 and younger are admitted for free.
Getting there: Whatcom Transportation Authority is offering free rides, plus special service to the fair. Details: ridewta.com.
▪ Banner Bank Festival Stage:
11:15 a.m.: NWSilverstars, competitive cheerleading
Noon: Sterling Dietz, magician.
1:30 p.m.: Time Benders, classic rock, pop.
2:30 p.m.: Tammy Harris Barton, hypnotist.
4 p.m.: Sterling Dietz, magician.
5:30 p.m.: Tammy Harris Barton, hypnotist.
7 p.m.: Time Benders, classic rock, pop.
▪ Reco Stage: 11 a.m., 2 and 6 p.m.: Predators of the Heart wildlife show
▪ Water Tower: 1, 3, 5 and 7 p.m.: Wenatchee Youth Circus
▪ Washington Tractor Arena: Draft horse pulls at 10 a.m. and 3 p.m. (free)
▪ Grandstand: Horse shows at noon and 5 p.m. (free), Loverboy at 7:30 p.m.; free festival seating compliments of MyTrafficMan.net; preferred seating, $35.