An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com
An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com

Blaine High won’t have class Tuesday; district still hopeful for midweek return

October 03, 2016 12:39 PM