An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com
An explosion in an electrical room late Wednesday, Sept. 28, knocked out power to the school district, canceling Thursday’s classes. The electrical room, a restroom and two classrooms were seriously damaged. Philip A. Dwyer pdwyer@bhamherald.com

Blaine High School won’t hold classes on Monday as district works to restore power

September 30, 2016 05:38 PM