Western Washington University’s annual Back2Bellingham Alumni & Family Weekend runs Friday through Sunday, May 15-17, open to the community. The following activities are included with a $15 registration fee:
• Rockin’ barbecue lunch on Old Main Theater lawn featuring music by Baby Cakes
Never miss a local story.
• Party in the library
• Red Square carnival with bouncy houses, face painting, climbing wall, and more
• Zipline and low-ropes course on campus
• “Classes without Quizzes” and guided educational tours
• Junior Viking Blast Pass (kids 8 and older spend the day exploring campus with a college student while parents catch up with the adults)
• Downtown Bellingham Bash at Boundary Bay Brewery & Bistro featuring music by the Afrodesiacs
These activities are available by purchasing tickets:
• Ryan Stiles and friends for “Whose Live Anyway?”
• Planetarium shows
• Kayaking on Bellingham Bay
• Whale-watching cruise on Bellingham Bay
• Sailboat and motor-boat tours on Lake Whatcom
For a full schedule, go to Back2Bham.com.