• Contemporary classic and country rock band Buckaroo Blues play from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Feb. 6 and 7 at Skagit Valley Casino Resort’s Winners Lounge, Bow, 5984 N. Darrk Lane. Free.
Never miss a local story.
• Join the cast from the Emmy-nominated TV Show “Whose Line Is It Anyway” for “Whose Live Anyway?” at 9 p.m. Feb. 13 and 14 at the Swinomish Casino, 12885 Casino Drive, Anacortes. Ticket range from $35 to $75.
• Top 40 dance band Decade X plays songs from the ‘70s through today from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Feb. 13 and 14 at Skagit Valley Casino Resort’s Winners Lounge, Bow, 5984 N. Darrk Lane. Free.
• “Ding Dong, Death Calling:” A Valentine’s Mystery Comedy Dinner is live on stage at 7 p.m. Feb. 14 at the Silver Reef Casino, 4876 Haxton Way, Ferndale. The cosmetic world has never been the same since Terry Fay began her multi-million dollar cosmetic company. Some call her the “Queen of Cosmetics,” but the queen is getting up in age and is ready to crown a new Grand Omnipotent Leader. The position is so important every Terry Fay girl is dying to win it. Suzette Abernathy wants it so bad, she’s even willing to have an affair with Terry Fay’s son, Fauntleroy, and then threaten to publish the indiscreet photos in the newspaper. The scheme works, but her reign is short-lived, however, when she powders her nose with some fatal face powder. Tickets are $49.50 and include a three-course dinner. Reserve at 360-383-0777
• Randy Linder plays high energy classic rock from the ‘60s through the ‘80s from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Feb. 20 and 21 at Skagit Valley Casino Resort’s Winners Lounge, Bow, 5984 N. Darrk Lane. Free.
• Comedy Central and Showtime comedian Christopher Titus performs at 8 p.m Feb. 27 and 28 at Skagit Valley Casino Resort’s Pacific Showroom, 5984 N. Darrk Lane, Bow. Tickets are $23 and $28.
• 4More plays high energy classic top 40 tunes from 9 p.m. to 1 a.m. Feb. 27 and 28 at Skagit Valley Casino Resort’s Winners Lounge, Bow, 5984 N. Darrk Lane. Free.
• A Night of Mystery, a benefit for Animals as Natural Therapy, begins at 5 p.m. March 7 at the Silver Reef Event Center, 4876 Haxton Way, Ferndale. Bid in the intriguing silent and live auctions! Solve the perplexing Horse Heist Whodunit Mystery! Take your chances in the unique and imaginative raffles! Savor a delicious plated dinner and incredible dessert! Dance the night away to live music by local Northwest band The Walrus. Details:AnimalsAsNaturalTherapy.org