1. Lynden (1): Lions can't afford to overlook Burlington-Edison.
2. Mount Baker (3): Mountaineers have won last three games by more than 20 points.
3. Sedro-Woolley (4): Cubs impressed during their comeback win over Ferndale.
4. Ferndale (2): Golden Eagles remain a force despite suffering first loss.
5. Meridian (6): Should face a tough test against Blaine this week.
6. Burlington-Edison (5): Tigers have now lost three of their last four.
7. Blaine (7): Borderites look to improve to 3-0 in conference against Meridian.
8. Anacortes (9): Seahawks are in the thick of the playoff hunt with three weeks left.
9. Sehome (13): Mariners' huge win keeps postseason hopes a distant reality.
10. Squalicum (8): Lack of a rushing attack has hurt Storm the last two weeks.
11. Friday Harbor (10): Wolverines welcome No. 7 Mount Baker.
12. Lynden Christian (11): Lyncs' game against Pioneers could determine final 1A playoff spot.
13. Nooksack Valley (12): Pioneers hope to snap a four-game skid against LC.
14. Bellingham (14): Red Raiders can't catch a break after another tough loss.
Reach ANDREW LANG at firstname.lastname@example.org or call ext. 862.