Christopher O'Day & Kaitlin Roller Christine & Ken DeBondt, of Sumas and Scott & Rhonda O'Day of Everson are excited to announce the engagement of their kids Christoper O'Day & Kaitlin Roller. The wedding will take place Aug. 24th at the O'Day home.
- All News
- Dean Kahn
- Local News
- Reader Photos
- Community News
- Northwest News
- Traffic Cams
- Robber strikes second Washington Federal bank in Bellingham in two weeks
- Hundreds seek help at Project Homeless Connect in Bellingham
- Whatcom Council likes foresters' 'no net loss' plan
- Wedding day shooter found guilty of assault
- Long way 'round: Local rides 1,500 miles in 24 hours
- Special Okanogan deer hunt permits offered by lottery
- Heath's late go-ahead single leads Bells to 6-5 win.
- Longtime Bellingham Bell Cliff Gaffney dies
- A few biz tidbits to end the week...
- Fred Meyer makes plans to expand Lakeway gas station
- Teams converge on remote site to probe plane crash
- Russia: McDonald's food has 'too many calories'
- Free concert at Boulevard Park features ska and reggae by Skamania
- Alternative Humane Society hosts expo at Bloedel Donovan Park
- Microbrew tasting event benefits Rotary projects
- 'Hunger Games' next outdoor movie in Fairhaven
- All Living
- Food & Drink
- Home & Garden
- Ask a Master Gardener: Can I use dog poop as manure for garden?
- Ebola outbreak spreads to 4th West African country
- Veterans' response to senator's PTSD remarks mixed
- Red Cross says its facing looming blood shortage
- Questions candidate's stance on teachers
- Fears immigration hurting country
- Banking literacy needed to break cycle of poverty
- In Focus: Education funding should extent to college
- Local Deals