1. Ferndale (1): Two more wins and the Golden Eagles will be Northwest Conference champs.
2. Burlington-Edison (2): The Tigers are playing their best during the right time of the year.
3. Lynden Christian (3): LC has won its past three games by an average scoring margin of 43.7 points.
4. Blaine (5): The Borderites have won six straight.
5. Nooksack Valley (6): The Pioneers are in a tough battle with Blaine and LC for postseason positioning.
6. Sehome (7): The Mariners followed a huge win against Lynden with a tough loss against Nooksack Valley.
7. Lynden (4): The Lions have lost three of their past four but are still in good shape to make the district tourney.
8. Mount Baker (10): Emily Yost and Emily Brandland make Baker a scary team to face in the postseason.
9. Squalicum: The Storm's final game against Anacortes could be for a district tournament berth.
10: Bellingham (8): Losers of three straight, the Red Raiders need a win to keep their playoff hopes alive.
11. Anacortes (12): Surprisingly, the Seahawks can still earn a district tournament berth.
12. Sedro-Woolley (11): The Cubs have improved steadily throughout the season.
13. Meridian (13): The Trojans failed to reach double figures against LC and Burlington-Edison.
Reach ANDREW LANG at email@example.com or call ext. 862.