1. Lynden (1): Lions look like a lock to repeat as NWC champions.
2. Lynden Christian (2): Isaac Reimer and the Lyncs look ready to make a run.
3. Anacortes (3): Seahawks have looked very good against every team not from Lynden.
4. Burlington-Edison (4): Tigers picked up a big win at Bellingham on Friday.
5. Sehome (8): City championship could be Mariners ticket to the postseason this year.
6. Squalicum (5): Storm needs some help to make the postseason.
7. Bellingham (9): Red Raiders have improved, but loss to Burlington hurt.
8. Meridian (6): Trojans have a couple of tough tests before district tournament.
9. Ferndale (7): 3A district tournament is looking awful tough for Golden Eagles.
10. Sedro-Woolley (10): Cubs have lost four straight and find themselves on the outside.
11. Mount Baker (11): Win over Blaine should give Mountaineers a first-round game at home.
12. Blaine (12): Borderites hoping to surprise some folks in the district tournament.
13. Nooksack Valley (13): Pioneers have two more shots to pick up season's first win.
Reach DAVID RASBACH at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-2271.