1. Lynden (1): Lions hope to stay sharp for Sultan in district playoffs.
2. Mount Baker (4): Mountaineers one win away from first trip to state since 2005.
3. Ferndale (2): Mistakes cost Golden Eagles in game that was closer than score.
4. Blaine (3): Borderites facing a near must-win game at Nooksack Valley.
5. Meridian (6): Trojans still have a shot at NWC 1A title with a win at Mount Baker.
6. Burlington-Edison (8): Tigers can finish anywhere from No. 2 seed to out of playoffs.
7. Squalicum (5): Storm may have let chance to host district playoff game slip away.
8. Nooksack Valley (9): Pioneers not just playing spoiler, they have a shot to advance.
9. Sedro-Woolley (11): Cubs' win over Sehome clinched first postseason appearance since 2009.
10. Sehome (7): Mariners need a win and some help to make playoffs now.
11. Friday Harbor (10): Last four weeks certainly have not gone way Wolverines wanted.
12. Lynden Christian (12): Lyncs would love to finish regular season on positive note.
13. Bellingham (14): Red Raiders hope to build off first win in showdown with crosstown rivals.
14. Anacortes (13): Seahawks just don't have enough offense to be competitive this year.
Reach DAVID RASBACH at email@example.com or call 715-2271.