1. Lynden (1): Lions cruised past Burlington last week; what will Ferndale bring?
2. Ferndale (2): Golden Eagles have scored seven or more TDs in all but one game.
3. Blaine (3): Borderites can clinch trip to state with win over Mount Baker.
4. Mount Baker (4): Can Mountaineers' run defense slow up Mario Gobbato?
5. Squalicum (5): Storm attempting to secure home game in district playoffs.
6. Meridian (6): Trojans came close at Blaine, but can clinch playoff spot this week.
7. Sehome (9): Mariners will head to postseason with win over Burlington.
8. Burlington-Edison (7): Did you pick Tigers to be tied with Sehome and Sedro in October?
9. Nooksack Valley (11): Pioneers back on winning track, but is it too late?
10. Friday Harbor (8): Wheels fell off last week after two close losses in NWC 1A play.
11. Sedro-Woolley (10): Cubs need to win this week against Sehome to boost playoff hopes.
12. Lynden Christian (12): Lyncs looking to end three-game losing streak.
13. Anacortes (13): Seahawks offense vs. Bellingham defense - something's gotta give.
14. Bellingham (14): Red Raiders eye balling what they hope will be season's first win.
Reach DAVID RASBACH at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 715-2271.