1. Lynden (1): Toughest league tests await Lions next three weeks.
2. Ferndale (2): Unbeaten Golden Eagles finally back in state poll.
3. Blaine (3): Borderites in the middle of tough three-week stretch.
4. Mount Baker (5): Mountaineers better come ready to play against Friday Harbor.
5. Squalicum (6): Storm not always winning pretty, but it's winning.
6. Meridian (7): Trojans carry four-game win streak into Blaine.
7. Burlington-Edison (4): Inconsistency hurting Tigers this year.
8. Friday Harbor (8): Wolverines made things tough on Blaine last week.
9. Sehome (12): Mariners in a postseason race in October for first time in years.
10. Sedro-Woolley (9): Things get easier for Cubs against Anacortes.
11. Nooksack Valley (10): Pioneers can't afford to fall to 0-3 in NWC 1A play.
12. Lynden Christian (11): Van Dalen's 200-yard receiving effort impressive.
13. Anacortes (14): Seahawks were tied at the half with Squalicum.
14. Bellingham (13): Bellingham defense will be tested by hard-running Ferndale.
Reach DAVID RASBACH at email@example.com or call 715-2271.